61 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

61Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

Customised forms - invoice

Hi, 

Our customised invoice forms don't seem to be including the customer name in the "mailing address" field but I can't find a field for "Name/Company name". There's only a "Name on Card" field, which when selected, also appeared blank when I produced the file.

It seems to be when I'm trying to print a quote. 

We have a quote template and an invoice template. When printing/emailing a "quote" from MYOB using either of these templates, the customer name is missing. When printing/emailing an "invoice" from MYOB using either the invoice or quote template, the name appears.

Why would the "mailing address" field act differently for a quote vs invoice using the same template? And how do I fix it?

And if anyone can answer my other post from a few weeks ago (https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Sales-and-purchases/Customer-terms-format-printing-on-inv...), it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Experienced User
61 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

61Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customised forms - invoice

Update, it appears it's only an issue for cards that have a name but no bill to address. Once the address is added, the name appears as well... 

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,388 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,388Posts

374Kudos

339Solutions

Re: Customised forms - invoice

Hi @H-TS 

My apologies for the delay in replying. I'm glad to hear that you have been able to resolve your problem, thanks for letting us know.

Please do post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post