3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customised service invoice suddenly changed my product amount to include GST

Hi, 

I was wondering if someone could please explain why my customised service invoices have, for no known reason, suddenly started calculating the GST in the amount column next to the sale desciption? I have not been into the set-up of the customised form anytime recently so I am a little perplexed as to why it should suddenly change overnight? I have always set my customised service invoices to show the figure excluding GST in the main body of the invoice and then the GST was calculated after and shown to be included in total. This same, strange happening has occurred across the board in our five different entities. It's very frustating and has me stumped as, like I said, have not gone into the set up and altered any of our customised invoices.

3 REPLIES 3
Ultimate Partner Mike_James
4,345 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

4,345Posts

1,907Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customised service invoice suddenly changed my product amount to include GST

HI @ShannonE , welcome to the forum. Which version of AccountRight are you using? v2019.2.0 had issues with using the wrong custom forms, if this applies to you then an upgrade to 2019.2.1 should help. 

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)

ShannonE
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customised service invoice suddenly changed my product amount to include GST

Hi Mike,

I am running version 2019.2.1 and have been usung it successfully and processing invoices since the update was released, so I am perplexed as to why this problem has suddenly occurred out of the blue.

ShannonE
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

I've solved it! The problem was that for some reason the tax inclusive check box had been checked across all five entities. I simply unchecked the box before I started writing in the the description of the sale and MYOB remembered my preferred setting for future invoices, i.e. the box has remained unchecked.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post