Customized invoice form has suddenly disappeared

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
secondi
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customized invoice form has suddenly disappeared

I have been using a customized invoice form for years with MYOB. I turned on my computer this morning and for no apparent reason I can no longer find my form. It's simply not available - I really really don't want to start over again! Help!

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customized invoice form has suddenly disappeared

Hi @secondi 

Would you mind confirming what Australian/New Zealand version of the product you are using? The reason for this is that customise forms are saved differently depending on what version of the software you are using:

If you are using the AccountRight Classic (v19 or below) version, customise forms are stored as separate frm files and it may be that the application is not able to see them due to one reason or another. AccountRight v19 Support Note: Unable to see a customised form would be the one I would recommend to look into in relation to that version.

If you are using the AccountRight 20xx product range, customise forms are saved as part of the company file. So the first thing to ensure would be that you are using the correct company file i.e. has the current information. If you are opening that correct file I would ensure that you are looking into the correct layout section in the Setup>>Customise Forms window i.e. the form may be an Item Invoice based form but you are looking into the Service Invoice section.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

secondi
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customized invoice form has suddenly disappeared

Thanks for the reply. I upgraded to the next version, and was able to find the lost custom forms. I don't get it, don't really know how I found them,  but I guess all's well that ends well.

Also don't know why I ended up with New Zealand - I'm in Canada hahahaha. (Must be the cold weather).

Anyway thank you once again

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post