Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

DEBTORS REPORT

Hi,

I am a AccountingRight Premier AU2019.4.0 user. Whilw there is already an on going issue relating to Detailed USD age analaysis reports ( where  the transactions are reported only in AUD),

I have come accros the following reporting error relating to one USD customer:

1) Receivable Reconciliation (Detail) and Aged Receivable  (Detail) displays three invoices dated May 2019 as outstanding. These three invoices have already been paid in full . The amount show as still outstanding has no relavence to the actual value of sale.  

2) These 3 invoices are not shown in the Statement ( which should be the case)

3) I am unble to reverse the entry because there is no outstanding as per the customer file. 

4) This seems to be a reporting error.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
34,611 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,611Posts

4,656Kudos

5,056Solutions

Re: DEBTORS REPORT

Hi @RACW123 

So we can investigate further would you be able to provide us with the following:

One transaction per issue would be fine - the other transactions would have similar situations with them

• A screenshot of the transaction i.e. the Enter Sales window
  • A screenshot of the transaction history i.e. select the History button on the Enter Sales window to bring up the Find Transactions window.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Screen shot as requested.

On a related matter. we have already reported two more issues resulting after upgrading to the lattest version of MYOB. These issues are affecting the USD debtors  and Creditors trasactions that are being imported from another system. Despite having reported this issue, we have not not received any support from MYOB .

Just to summarise the issues:

1) While importing USD Sales  invoices to MYOB, currency code is changed to AUD. We need to manually change the code in MYOB to USD. Report attached

2) While importing USD supplier invoices, any invoice in USD with GST is completly rejected. MYOBERROR log attached.

3) So fare, we are unble to generate a detailed aged debtor or creditor TB in USD. Trasactions are converted to AUD. 

4) We never had these issues before upgrading MYOB, to be compliant for STP. Can you please assist

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
34,611 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,611Posts

4,656Kudos

5,056Solutions

Hi @RACW123 

For those transactions incorrectly showing on the Reconciliation Report I've arranged for the company file to be sent in for an investigation and possible repair. You should have a separate email shortly that outlines the process of getting that file in. All the information is in the email but do let us know if you require further assistance with that process.

In terms of importing transactions, AccountRight 2019.4 doesn't have the provision to import foreign currency sales. If those transactions are imported these will be converted into the local currency. You would need to manually update those transactions to be in the foreign currency if required.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your help. 

1) Most of the incorrect transactions have been fixed. You will note from the attached report, there is still an incorrect entry dated 2018 sitting in the report. No fuss. I can live with this issue.

2) Import foreign currency sales :- I have noted your comments. Just for the records we have a very significant number of sales invoices in USD and manually updating is a big challenge. Just wondering whether you have any  idea as to when this error be fixed by MYOB. We have a similar situation impaoting USD purchases which have a GST attached to the trasaction. These purchases are completed skipped while importing . 

As you know we never had this situation before upgrading MYOB to be compliant with STP.

Greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you  

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post