DELIVERY DOCKET FORMS

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DoTheBooks1617
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

DELIVERY DOCKET FORMS

I manually write out delivery dockets via a carbonated book that have consecutive numbers and I am in the process of trying to incorporated this into MYOB when entering through SALES. I have customised both Delivery Dockets and Packing Slips FORMS which picks up the invoice number as the Delivery Docket and this works well for an order that only has one delivery docket.

BUT when we get a blanket order that is places into the system which can have up to 17 delivery dockets for one order (our drivers bring back the delivery dockets signed after delivering). How can this be achieved in MYOB?

I look forward to your replies.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: DELIVERY DOCKET FORMS

Hi @DoTheBooks1617 

Thanks for your post. If you want all the delivery docket numbers to appear on the order/invoice you would need to manually enter those numbers. Depending on your business and requirements the Comment or Ship Via fields might work for you.

If using the Comment or Ship Via fields isn't suitable your other option would be to enter a line on the sale invoice with the delivery docket numbers in the description field. If you use items you could create a service type item, just tick I sell this item so that it can be selected on sales and leave all amounts as zero.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post