10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Deleted Invoices

Why are my invoices being deleted/dissapearing?

I have now come accross 3 invoices that have been sent to the customer (which I can see in my outlook sent items), when trying to seach for the invoice in the Sales Register it is no longer there. How/why is this happening?

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Tracey_H
770 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

770Posts

109Kudos

89Solutions

Re: Deleted Invoices

Hi @nessi 

That sounds like a very strange situation. The first thing I would check is when looking in the Sales Register make sure you are searching by the correct customer or All Customers and extend the date range. Are you able to find those invoices by going into Find Transactions>>Invoice tab?

If you suspect invoices have been deleted you can run the Journal Security Audit report (Accounts tab>>Security and Audit).  Make sure you filter the dates to include the invoice date, ie, if invoice date was 1/11/19 filter from 1/11/19 to today. If the invoice was deleted it you will see an entry for that deletion, including date and who deleted it.

If you are still having problems can you please provide screenshots of the sales register and find transactions windows along with details of missing invoices. Please ensure all confidential information is removed from screenshots posted on the forum.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post