Australia
SLBowden
Partner

45Posts

12Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Delivery Dockets

We have one supplier that we supply labour & components to that now require a delivery docket for when components arrive at there site. As we source these from our own suppliers then supply to this client, how can I print a delivery docket from MYOB for this one client when some components are delivered but the labour and or other components are still to be supplied/invoiced.

I see some forum comments suggest the packing slip but it is either turned on or off for ALL clients, how does it work for part component delivery?? We obviously can't use the delivery docket we receive as that shows our supplier and in some cases more information then we need to divuldge.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,379 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11379Posts

1301Kudos

1603Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Delivery Dockets

Hi @SLBowden 

One way that you could do this, would be to customize a new invoice form showing the desired columns. This new form could be printed for just that one transaction by opening the transaction and going to Print >> Select Another Form and selecting the packing slip form. This would allow you to print a packing slip for that transaction without needing to change settings back and forth

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Partner SLBowden
45 Posts
Partner
Australia
SLBowden
Partner