Disappearing Customised Forms

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Disappearing Customised Forms

I have customised numerous forms over the years and used them successfully.

For reasons unknown to me my customised invoice that I have used for client invoices with no issues at all for the last 18 months has defaulted to what I assume is a standard form, despite no request from me.

I recreated the form, five times, each time confirming the form had been saved severeal times. But when I print the form, all changes no longer exist. I have checked that I am using the form I have created by using unique names. This is not the issue, the changes are not being saved, despite me confirming saving the forms more than once.

The form that I am creating, due to not saving my customisations, doesn't include my logo or payment instructions, but does include plenty of unnecessary information.

Why is this happening and how do I fix it?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Former Staff
849 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

849Posts

163Kudos

133Solutions

Re: Disappearing Customised Forms

Good morning @McMiffy,

Sorry to hear your frustration with this.

We have been aware of this bug and having been working hard to resolve it for our customers. We are pleased to report that this issue will be resolved in the compliance update 2019.2.1. It is expected to be released in the last week of June (i.e. this week). This update will resolve the custom forms issue as well as include up to date tax tables as per the ATO standards.

If you haven't yet, I would recommend subscribing to this post so you can be informed as soon as this update is available, as well as view a workaround for the issue- Custom Form Usage in AccountRight 2019.2. You can do so by clicking the "subscribe" button in the top right hand corner of the page.

We really appreciate your patience and understanding.

I hope this helps to clarify things for you. Feel free to post again if you have more questions.

Have a nice day.

**If this response has been useful, please click the "Accept As Solution" button to help other users find this information.**

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post