Drop and drag invoices to purchases in tray - will not read

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

93Kudos

0Solutions

Drop and drag invoices to purchases in tray - will not read

I can drop and drag my invoices into the purchases in tray - however there is a permanent blue cog on all the invoices. I've tried one at a time, Ive made sure ABN's are in for the suppliers and I can't get it to work at all. At this rate I will be unable to use this and have to manually enter and end of month balance - so a total waste of time.  Can anyone help?

MYOB Capture.JPG
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Former Staff
4,461 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

4,461Posts

311Kudos

699Solutions

Re: Drop and drag invoices to purchases in tray - will not read

Hi there @Jude6673,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Just so we can better assist, I'd like to ask you the following questions.

Does this also occur if you add documents via the Add Documents option on the top left of the In Tray window or e-mail them through to bills@accountright.myob.com.au?

Additionally, whereabouts are you dragging the documents from? For instance, are they located on your Desktop or are you dragging from from an external USB device?

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Highlighted
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

93Kudos

0Solutions

I have tried both - (adding documents via Add Docucments) and am unable to email (I tried) as my email address is associated with two accounts.

I have dragged direct from emails and also direct from a saved location on my computer - neither worked.

Highlighted
Former Staff
4,461 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

4,461Posts

311Kudos

699Solutions

Hi there @Jude6673,

We have had a couple of reports regarding In Tray documents taking a significantly long time to process. While we are investigating this, please do note that you can continue to use your In Tray documents as per usual. That is, you can still link them to existing documents as well as create new bills (the blug cog shouldn't stop you from doing this as it only refers to the OCR technology).

Just so I can pass on your details to the investigating team, could you please let me know which online file this issue is occurring in? You can find this out by opening the file, going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight, and taking note of the company file ID (e.g. 1, 2).

Please do let us know how you go with that.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post