MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Email multiple invoices to same customer

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Rod-Work
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Rod-Work
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Email multiple invoices to same customer

HI, I'm running AccountRight 2015.2.17 and wish to email multiple invoices to the same customer in the same message and to more than one recipient at the same customer. How do I set this up?

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,948 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29948Posts

3680Kudos

4392Solutions

Re: Email multiple invoices to same customer

Hi @Rod-Work

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge. If you do have enquires don't hesitate to post them so the MYOB Community can assist.

Currently while AccountRight does have the capability to email multiple invoices and to add in multiple recipients these are done independently from separate windows. 

• To email multiple invoices to a customer you would go to Sales>>Print/Email Invoices>>Select the To be Emailed tab and tick the relevant transactions then select Send Email. This will email the invoices through to that customer. 
  • To send and email multiple recipients  you would go to Sales>>Sales Register>>Select the relevant invoice so you have the Edit Sales window on screen. Once you have that on screen select Send to>>Email. The Email window will appear on screen from here you can add in another email recipients using the To... button or typing in the email address (separate them by a ; ). 

So if you did want to email multiple recipients multiple invoices you could try adding in a ; between email address on the To be Email tab of the Print/Email Invoices window. Please note that it is not intended to do that but some clients have gotten it to work or the manually send the invoices to one email address and then redo for another.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Jordanmorgan
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Jordanmorgan
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Rod,
I rang MYOB about emailing multiple invoices to the same customer. The way Steven has provided with you below is correct, however the MYOB customer service told me over the phone that MYOB does have the capability to do this and is designed too! But Windows being the only compatible email source that works with MYOB treats MYOB as a third party as actually doesn't allow multiple invoices to be sent.
Its annoying as i have anywhere from 20-40 to send to one customer at a time and unfortunately they receive them individually even if i follow the process below.
They pretty much said over the phone that it cannot be done due to Microsoft not allowing it and they don't have an answer to get around it at the moment.
Valued Cover User Banana1
137 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Banana1
Valued Cover User

137Posts

92Kudos

25Solutions

Hello @Rod-Work & @Jordanmorgan,

Even when using Print/Email Invoices to send multiple invoices to the one customer/e-mail address it will unfortunately still send each invoice as an attachment to an individual e-mail, one-by-one.  Presently the only means by which you can send the one e-mail with all the invoices included as attachments is to open the invoice from the sales register and then go to Send To > Disk... saving them in the one location so you can manually attach them all to the one outgoing e-mail message.

There is currently a suggestion on the MYOB ideas exchange to include the feature of sending one e-mail with all the attached invoices to the customer in a later release here: Emailing multiple invoices.  I'd recommend upvoting this suggestion as the Ideas Exchange is where the developers gauge the level of demand for new features to be implemented.

I hope that helps you out.

Regards,
Mat

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post