Emailed Invoices to clients incorrect

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SAV81
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Emailed Invoices to clients incorrect

I have just hit the print email invoices for sales and emailed off all invoices that have as yet been emailed.  My client phoned to advise that the notification that he had an email to view advised of the invoice number, however when he clicked to view the email a different invoice number came up with a totally different invoice amount.  He advised that the invoices that showed up when he clicked to view were from older months with that invoice already having been paid.  Naturally you cannot get through to MYOB unless you wait a very long extended amount of time, support is as it always has been fairly non-existant.

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Emailed Invoices to clients incorrect

Hi @SAV81 

I'm sorry for the experience you had. It appears that the invoices have been emailed incorrectly due to a glitch in the system which can be fixed by clearing AccountRight cache. After the cache has been cleared, try to send the invoices to yourself as a test to verify that they are sent as they should be. However, if the discrepancy still exists, send me the screenshots of the invoice number in the email and in the actual download by a Private Message so we can investigate it further. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post