Emailing or Printing Remittance

3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Emailing or Printing Remittance

I feel like i'm going crazy.  I've made "spend money" payments.  I want to email remittances.  I've flagged each remittance to "be printed and emailed".  I've gone in to "print/email remittances" and no matter what options I choose in "advanced filters" the transactions are NOT showing up.  I've even tried the ridiculously long process of going in to each transaction in the bank screen to print each one individually to email them individually and the software refuses to show or print the transaction.  It feels like there is a massive BUG in the system stopping the transaction from coming up.  Some of the people i've paid are flagged as employee's others are flagged as suppliers but this doesn't seem to make a difference.  Not sure if this matters or not, but I have entered all the cheque numbers as "dd". What the heck is going on, any help would be greatly appreciated please???

10 REPLIES 10
MYOB Moderator
2,723 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,723Posts

288Kudos

427Solutions

Re: Emailing or Printing Remittance

Hi @FiestyFeijoa 

Can you please confirm if in the Advanced filters, you have selected spend money type transactions and if you have set the filters to show only unprinted transactions as shown in the image below:

remittance.PNG

The settings you have selected should display all the unprinted or unsent spend money transactions, however, if nothing works, it would be recommended to clear AccountRight Cache in order to fix any display issues. 

Please let me know how you go on. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Yes i've tried all iterations of the options in that screen.  I've also tried to pull up just one of the transactions by selecting that individuals card and nothing comes up.

3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Okay here's a screen shot of the transactions.  I've covered the names and amounts for confidentiality.  So I spent the money on 31/3/20.  The payments were all "spend money" they were put in electronic clearing account and then batched to the bank for payment. They were all flagged with "to be printed and emailed" and I cannot get any of the transactions to show up in either the print remittances or email remittances screen.  I have cleared the cache and it has not made any difference.

spend money.jpg
MYOB Moderator
2,723 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,723Posts

288Kudos

427Solutions

Hi @FiestyFeijoa 

Can you please also send the screenshots of one or two spend money transactions that are not showing up. You can send these screenshots by a Private Message if they contain sensitive information. Also, what version of the software are you using and were you ever able to use this functionality without any issues previously?

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Was this issue ever resolved? I am having the same problem, have imported Spend Money transactions, with the transaction and the supplier card set to Email Remittance.  But no matter what filters I set they do not appear on the Print/Email Remittance screen. I am using Accountright Plus 2020.2.2

MYOB Moderator
2,723 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,723Posts

288Kudos

427Solutions

Hi @kv1 

Can you please attach the screenshots of whats the delivery status on spend money transactions and the Print/email remittance,  main and advanced filter screens so we can figure out why they are not appearing?

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal,

Thanks, screen shots attached.  I have two spend moneys that I entered manually that appear on the email remittance screen - I have attached a screen shotof  one of these on the Spend Money screen - and three that have been imported that don't - I have attached a screen shot of one of these also.

They look the same to me. 

I have tried changing the imported spend money to print, already printed/emailed and then back to emailed but I can never see it on the print/email remittance screen.

Thanks,

Kristy

Spend Money - entered manually.jpg
Spend Money - Imported.jpg
Email Remittance and Advance options screen.jpg
MYOB Moderator
2,723 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,723Posts

288Kudos

427Solutions

Hi @kv1 

Upon further investigation, it has been found that the spend money delivery status does not work if the transaction is imported. I have raised this with the product development team and in the meanwhile, a workaround would be opening the transaction from Bank Register, saving it as PDF on your computer and then manually emailing it out. 

I do apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Is there an update on this issue? I have tested this again in the latest upgrade 2020.03 without any change.

Then I realised this is not a new issue from March 2020, a found a post from April 2018 describing the same failings with imported Spend Money transactions. The "right" teams have been investigating this same issue for almost three years without a resolve. 

Without this Print/Email in bulk option, I understand that you need to go in the Spend Money transaction window individually and Print to pdf.   However it does not give you the option to select the customised remittance advice form set and therefore it will only print the system "default" template which does not have the company logo and details required.   

Can anyone suggest a workaround that sees our company successfully import, electronically pay and remit over 45 subcontractors weekly? As Ive read setting up a recurring, invites the same remittance issues...

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post