Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Emailing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Chesterfield
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Chesterfield
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Emailing

Can anyone tell me what happens if i synchronise customer / supplier cards with microsoft outlook contacts?

I am looking for a way to get a list of my customer's email addresses for email advertising.

I would be happy to print a list of emails / business names, and do things manually but i can't find a way to do that either.

Thanks,

Cheryl

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31505Posts

4102Kudos

4585Solutions

Re: Emailing

Hi @Chesterfield

The Synchronise Cards process is designed to take contacts from Outlook and import them into AccountRight or import contact records into Outlook from AccountRight. In terms of exporting those cards to Outlook from AccountRight, these will come through as a standard Outlook contact 'card'. This does mean that you can send emails to them or export them out of Outlook.

Please note that once the Synchronise cards process has been completed from AccountRight, MYOB is not able to support what happens to those records. If you are looking at exporting them you might want to take a look at Microsoft Office Help Article: Export contact from Outlook or contacting a Microsoft Office expert.

For more information into Synchronise cards in AccountRight please see Help Article: Synchronising cards with Microsoft Outlook

Alternatively if you just wanted a list of your customer's email address you could export these out via the File>>Import/Export Assistant>>Export data option.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Chesterfield
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Chesterfield
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Thanks Steven,

I now have a list of emails and other info to start updating.

Once done i will try to export my contacts to outlook.

In the meantime, can you tell me please if i am able to log into my MYOB account online, from another computer? I would like my assistant to be able to help me update all my cards, but can't always give up my desk for her to use the MYOB program installed on my computer. 

Cheers,

Cheryl

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31505Posts

4102Kudos

4585Solutions

Hi @Chesterfield

You are welcome to use AccountRight on as many computers as required in order to access your computer file. Help Article: Using AccountRight on a new computer would be able to assist with that process. 

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post