Emails through MYOB

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

18Kudos

6Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Emails through MYOB

Good morning all.  I have two questions:

1) Is there a way to see what the contents of your e-mail message was if you sent an Invoice through MYOB.  As far as I can tell you can only see whether the Invoice was sent and delivered.  Hard to keep track of a conversation if the message was not just the default, for instance a note on a replacement or amended Invoice, or anything else regarding the Invoice.

2) When you look at the e-mails sent report, you can click on the Invoice at the last column and then it will open the Invoice that you sent, but you can't do that with statements?  I wanted to check on a few occasions to see what the customer received and couldn't do that.

4 REPLIES 4
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Emails through MYOB

Hi @Mathilda 

If you're using online payments and therefore send emails directly using AccountRight, the contents of the e-mail messages cannot be seen and you have to open the invoice from the Sent Emails tab. It is also true that the statements cannot be opened in a similar fashion.

If you do not use online payments, you can switch to emailing using Outlook by unticking "Send emails using AccountRight" under Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing as that way you can see all the Sent emails in Outlook including the messages that were included in the emails. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

18Kudos

6Solutions

@Komal_S thank you for your reply.  I was hoping for a better answer, especially about not being able to see the statements ... 

I use online payments and don't want to change to using Outlook for all the emails.  So in future I will - when there is a message other than the default to go with the Invoice - rather use Outlook so that I can keep track of the conversation.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Mathilda 

Just thought I would chime in with respect to online invoice's email messages.

If you:

1. Open the invoice in AccountRight so you have the Edit Sales window up,
  2. Select View all Activity it will show you the activity on the invoice.

Not only does this show when the invoice is viewed, but it will also show the original message and subject used to send that email.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

18Kudos

6Solutions