Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Entering puchases and skipping of fields

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Terry_M
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Terry_M
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Entering puchases and skipping of fields

I have recently upgraded to version2015.1.17.580 and now have a problem when entering purchases now in the 'Purchase - New Service' window. After entering the supplier and tabbing to the next window you are able to enter the date and then the invoice number. The next tab previously took you to the description field but now this is by passed straight to the amount field. This is annoying as you then need to reverse tab to fields to enter the information on description and account no. This needs to be fixed. Also I previously asked about entering in the 'Receive Money' window. When asked to select a Recurring Transaction, it would be nice to be able to select the feild by arrowing up and down the selections instead of having to physically use the mouse to do so. When you work from a keyboard only it is so much quicker and easier without having to use a mouse for things that should be able to be done from a keyboard.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,069 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

7069Posts

495Kudos

1121Solutions

Status changed to: Already in product

Hi there @Terry_M

Currently there is an issue in AccountRight 2015.1 when entering Purchases using the Service layout, the cursor would go to the Amount column of the next line instead of the Description column if you press the Enter key. This issue will be fixed in the next release - 2015.2, which is going through a soft launch to partners at the moment, and will be released to the public in a week.

When entering Receive Money transactions, when you click on User Recurring, the cursor will be defaulted in the Search field. You can press Tab once to highlight the first recurring transaction, then use Up/Down arrow keys to navigate. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post