Error -32: Item is not bought.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WMack
Experienced User
138 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

138Posts

23Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Error -32: Item is not bought.

Hello

I'm getting the above error when I try and import a test Purchase Order in Accountright Premier.  I have checked the Inventory items and they all have a Expense Account.  Some don't have and Inventory account but that's because we don't track them.  Help?

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Error -32: Item is not bought.

Hi @WMack 

This error message generally means that either the item you are importing isn’t setup to be a bought item or the information in the import file is not correct. I've tried to import the file attached in one of our sample company files and it imported without any error messages. This points out towards the fact that the set up of items needs to be reviewed on your end.

Since you have already done that, I would recommend entering a sample purchase order in the file, exporting it, and then importing it back again. Do you still get the same error message? Also, I've noticed in the attached error log that you're getting an error for "Supplier not found", and not error -32. Can you please confirm if that is correct?  

This is because Error -241: Supplier not found is caused if you're matching the columns in import file by Co./Last Name but also have Card ID, Record ID matched in the matching assistant and vice versa. If you're matching by Co./Last name, only that field needs to be matched and the other two should be unmatched as shown:

import export assistant.JPG

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

WMack
Experienced User
138 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

138Posts

23Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Error -32: Item is not bought.

Hi Kormal

Thanks for your information.  Sorry I had been getting the Error 32 earlier (have done soooo many imports/exports in last few days my importlogs were getting confusing)

Thanks for the info re Error 241 that definitely helped.  Thanks again.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post