Error 4077 - Script

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
rocketstreem
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Error 4077 - Script

Hi,

We have the same issue with Error 4077 on item import.  Ideally we would like to test the import on an offline backup, before we apply the changes to the online copy.

Assuming once the script is run, can we take a backup and then apply to the offline copy?

Here is the information that has been requested in previous posts about this issue by MYOB Support.

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local ONLINE
  • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information 0007
  • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight 1
Thanks,

John
5 REPLIES 5
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Error 4077 - Script

Hi @rocketstreem 

Yes, we can run the script on the online file and after that, you can take a backup of that file and restore it offline to do the import. Please let us know once everyone is logged out of the file so we can organize to run the script. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

rocketstreem
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal_S,

Thanks for the quick response.  I have sent the timing details to you by private message.

Regards,

John

rocketstreem
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

@Komal_S thanks for all your help.  I have been able to apply the changes to a backup after the script was run.

Best Regards,

John

joshklat
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Komal_S,

Are you able to also help me out with running this script? I'm trying to do a bulk price increase import, using just item number and selling price but a large number of the lines are returning 4077 errors. I don't seem to be able to send you a pm for some reason?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @joshklat 

I've located a company file for yourself - the" COxxxRT LIGxxxxING SxxxEMS...." file with serial number ending in 7585, and arranged for the scripts to be run over that company file for you. Do ensure that you close down and reopen that file before attempting that import process.

If that company file you are encountering the error in is a different company file do let us know and we'll be happy to arrange for the script to be run over that copy of the file.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post