MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Error when try to change quote to order (data imported)

Trusted Cover User AndrewStephen
217 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
AndrewStephen
Trusted Cover User

217Posts

62Kudos

4Solutions

Error when try to change quote to order (data imported)

Getting  the following Unable to Save error message when I was trying to edit (update) a sales order.

Capture6.JPG

I am the only user currently in AR2018.4.1 and there are no other windows open.

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
217 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
AndrewStephen
Trusted Cover User

217Posts

62Kudos

4Solutions

Unable to Save Error Mesage

OMG, WTF MYOB.   This is really starting to *$@@ me off.

PLEASE FIX YOUR ISSUE.

I just wasted 30 minutes updating an invoice to get the the error message "Unable to Save" 

No one is logged into MYOB other then me, no windows other then the invoice I am editing and the command centre is open.

Everything is a work around, to get around the serious issues & bugs in AR2018.4

Its 8pm in Perth and I have been sitting at the computer ALL day finishing off the paperwork from last week, because of stupid error like this.  I haven't had to work a Sunday in 12 months. AR2018.4 is so slow and buggy, I am now unable to complete what I was doing Monday to Saturday any more.

I have $20,000+ in orders I can't invoice due to the On Hand Qty bug I reported earlier today.

I am frustrated and really not engoying the AR2018 experience.

Here is a copy from the diagnostic log when we got the error

2018-12-16 20:15:40.0079,MYOB.Huxley.UI.Decorators.DecoratorFaultProcessor,Error,1,Unhandled error. : MYOB.Huxley.API.HuxleyDataChangedConflictException: (DataChangedConflict):

Server stack trace:
at MYOB.Huxley.ServiceModel.ErrorHandling.ExceptionHandingClientMessageInspector.System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.IClientMessageInspector.AfterReceiveReply(Message& reply, Object correlationState)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableClientRuntime.AfterReceiveReply(ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at MYOB.Huxley.Service.Gateway.API.IGatewayService.Dispatch(String name, Object[] arguments)
at MYOB.Huxley.Service.Proxy.Services.ProxySaleContainerService.ProcessContainerWithNegativeInventoryCheck(ISaleContainer container, Int32 saleEventId, Boolean isNew, List`1 saleItemLines, IEnumerable`1& results, Int32& savedSaleId, Guid& savedSaleUId, Int32& savedCardId, String& savedEventId, IEnumerable`1& backOrderList)
at MYOB.Huxley.UI.Decorators.Services.DecoratorServiceMYOBHuxleyApplicationServicesContainerAPIISaleContainerService.MYOB.Huxley.ApplicationServices.Container.API.ISaleContainerService.ProcessContainerWithNegativeInventoryCheck(ISaleContainer container, Int32 saleEventId, Boolean isNew, List`1 saleItemLines, IEnumerable`1& results, Int32& savedSaleId, Guid& savedSaleUId, Int32& savedCardId, String& savedEventId, IEnumerable`1& backOrderList)

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,026 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27026Posts

3151Kudos

3960Solutions

Re: Unable to Save Error Mesage

Hi @AndrewStephen

Personally, I'm not aware of any direct known issues that would prevent the recording of that transaction and generating that message. We did have a known issue in AccountRight 2018.2 which related to the purchase side and deposited on orders generating an error - this was addressed with a later version.

In your case, does that particular order have a deposit transaction recorded against it? Do you have enough stock on hand for each of those items that you are selling? Does the same thing happen to all invoices or just that one?

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
217 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
AndrewStephen
Trusted Cover User

217Posts

62Kudos

4Solutions

Re: Unable to Save Error Mesage

Hi @Steven_M

No deposits, was just editing an existing sales order, so doesn't matter if I have the inventory on hand or not.

I don't see this error alot, maybe 3-4 time a week.

But when I get the error, I am never happy and I am about to lose all the changes I just did.
Yesterday happened to me a multiple page order with notes, manually entered prices.  Took about 20 minutes.  Change lost, take a photo of what you have done (or snipping tool) and re-enter taking another 20 mins.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post