Partner Zone

Expense transaction reports by identifier or custom ID?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MLTFC
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Expense transaction reports by identifier or custom ID?

I am trying to find a way of setting up an expense transaction report for any suppliers that identify as Aboriginal or TSI.  I created an identifier for that and applied it to a supplier but can't find a way of getting a list of purchases customised by that identifer.  I can't see any advice online for this, does anyone know of a way that I can easily achieve what I am after?  An id by job or expense account numbers will not work as we need those to stay as they are for other reporting purposes.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Expense transaction reports by identifier or custom ID?

Hi @MLTFC 

I would run the Purchases [Supplier Summary] or Purchases [Supplier Detail] report - available via Reports>>Purchases>>Suppliers. Once that report has been run you can select the Filters>>Additional Filters to filter by Identifier or Custom List.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

MLTFC
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Expense transaction reports by identifier or custom ID?

That works thanks very much Steven :-)  I was going to just generate a supplier list by Identifier and then run the transaction reports by those suppliers, but your solution is better.  Cheers, M

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post