Exporting Reorts from AccountRight Premiere v AU 20.18.2.0

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User DavidFav
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Exporting Reorts from AccountRight Premiere v AU 20.18.2.0

When you run reports and modify them to include account numbers, suppliers invoice numbers they appear on the report on the screen.

When you either print the reports or export them to Excel, the headings are displayed, but the information in the body of the report is either missing or not aligned with the headings.

How do you prevent this from happening.

David

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator Dave-P
372 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

372Posts

69Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Exporting Reorts from AccountRight Premiere v AU 20.18.2.0

Hi @DavidFav

There are several reasons why this may occur. Does this happen on numerous reports or just the one?

It would be worth checking the Print Preview section when the report is generated to see if everything is aligned in this window. 

Also are you able to take some screen shots of this report, before it is printed where it shows everything aligned and then afterwards where it is no longer aligned. Blank out any private information if there is any on the report. 

If you can upload this to the post using the Choose File option below we an investigate further. 

Cheers,
David P
MYOB Moderator Team
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I have attached a screenshot of the Accounts Payable report, which has the display on screen on the left and the Excel spreadsheet on the right.

MYOB Moderator Dave-P
372 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

372Posts

69Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @DavidFav

Thanks for uploading that so we can investigate. From what i can see it looks like a formatting issue in excel. If you were to align the fields to the left for the data that is out of place that should correct the formatting.

If you are able to check the print preview section of AccountRight this will determine if the alignment is coming from AccountRight or in Excel after the export.

My understanding of Excel is that numbers are normally aligned to the right and text is aligned to the left. You could try formatting the cells to see if this aligns them correctly but easiest way would be to align columns as a whole. 

Please let me know if you have any more questions regarding this. 

Cheers,
David P
MYOB Moderator Team
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi David P,

I ran the Payables report with the following sequence

Aged Payables Detail

Display Report

Insert/Modify

Show Hide

Supplier Inv No/Show

Order

Export

Excel

The report which came out in Excel had the headings but was missing the Suppliers Invoice Numbers in the body of the report.

But, if I did the following sequence

Aged Payables Detail

Display Report

Insert/Modify

Show Hide

Supplier Inv No/Show

Order

Filters

Export

The Excel report came out correctly.

Regards

David

MYOB Moderator Dave-P
372 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

372Posts

69Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @DavidFav

The only difference between the two processes is when going back to the Filter tab after adding the supplier invoice and ordering them. What this is doing is refreshing the report before exporting it to excel and updating it with the additional information. 

This is a known issue that has been referred to our product development team to investigate. In the interim. the work around for this is the second process as you have listed below to refresh the report before exporting it so it updates and includes all additional fields. 

Please let me know if you have any further queries regarding this. 

Cheers,
David P
MYOB Moderator Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post