ATConstructions
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Font size, bold etc won't produce

Hi

I'm looking for help with making changes to the font size, bold and setup of my invoices.  

I go into customise forms.  Select 'Description' and change the font to 14.  Save and save and exit.  Then go to produce an invoice which I save to disk and the font size is still a piddly little size.  I can't change any of the formatting it seems even though I'm changing it in the customised form.  further to that when I insert a subtotal - it appears bold on the invoice on my screen but when it gets saved it looks exactly the same as the main description - no bold nothing.  

What am I doing wrong?  TIA

3 REPLIES 3
Experienced User DJB
43 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

43Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Font size, bold etc won't produce

Don't know about your first problem, but I know that even though the subtotals appear bold on screen,

when you print/or save they don't appear bold (which is really annoying!)

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,286 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,286Posts

4,288Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @ATConstructions 

When using the Send to Disk function the system will generally use the form that is set in the Print/Email Invoices>>Advanced Filters - Selected Form for Sale field. I would recommend ensuring that you do have that form with the updated formatting set as that form. 

Also, in testing this, I would actually change the colour of the text to be red. By doing this you can clearly see whether the change has come into effect, rather than relying on font size which may be hard to judge if it's being updated. 

Note: While a subtotal will appear as bold in the program, when producing a printed/PDF copy of the invoice the field will be "normal", without the bold.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ATConstructions
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Edited - the font change is size works!! thanks!  But still ccan't get the subtotals to stay bold and really wish I could insert a line above subtotal.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post