Experienced Cover User
Australia
JNRCivil
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Forms not printing since update

Since we have downloaded the latest update 2019.2 our forms are not printing correctly - Our personalised forms have come across to the upgrade and are showing correctly in advanced filters (eg. our personalised invoice are showing correctly) but when we print off it is printing on old generic forms.

We have to log out a couple times a day and log back in to get the forms corrected again. It is so fustrating as we have a few users and we are not realising that when we email invoices/payslips/po's etc that they are coming out incorrectly.

One user uninstalled MYOB and reinstalled and the issue is still the same.

Could someone please help, thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4115Kudos

4594Solutions

Re: Forms not printing since update

Hi @JNRCivil 

This has been something that we have identified occurring in some company files with AccountRight 2019.2 and have raised with our team as a top priority for further investigation. With that being said, some clients have reported that if they close down and reopen the file has remedied that situation for them.

If you are still encountering that situation we do recommend clearing your cache file. This cache files stores information to aid in the searching and finding of recent values. If you are having trouble with the program remembering unwanted data or not bring up the correct data I would be deleting that cache file and allowing AccountRight to recache that company file (which will happen automatically when you open the company file again). 

The cache file can be found in the following location: 
C:\Users\--username--\AppData\Local\MYOB\AccountRight\201x.x\Cache
Please note that --username-- is the username that you are using to log into Windows with and AppData is a hidden folder so you would need to turn that preference on within Windows.The cache file name would be named "companyFileCache_<companyfilename>.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Karenls
1 Post
User
New Zealand
Karenls

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Forms not printing since update

I found by going into customise forms and just resaving has fixed this issue for me.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post