How can I show discounted amount on customer statement?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RB28
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

How can I show discounted amount on customer statement?

I have one customer who gets a 10% discount for prompt payment of their invoices.

I have set this information up in their customer card, but it seems irrelevant when the statement is printed. I have to manually put the discount in for every invoice which becomes very time consuming.

I have seen a previous post back in 2016 asking a similar question. 

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: How can I show discounted amount on customer statement?

Hi @RB28 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. When printing or emailing the Customer Statements, there are 2 different types - Invoice and Activity.

If you are viewing the Invoice Statement type, then it will only show unpaid invoices. If you would like to view the discounts previously given; you would need to view the Activity Statement type, and filter the date range to cover the date of that previously applied discount.

If that is what you are viewing and still not seeing the discount line, could you please take a screenshot of the discount transaction and attach it with the customer statement in your reply so I can investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post