MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

How to customize packing slip

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing User Sophieli
5 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Sophieli
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How to customize packing slip

Hi there,

I customized a usd invoice form and require to print packing slip after printing invoice.  However, company name on invoice is different with the one on packing slip. And system defaults to print packing slip without advising which form will be chosen.

Can I customize packing slip form to match usd invoice by myself and how can i know which packing silp form will be printed after printing usd invoice?

thanks!

Sophie 

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,901 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29901Posts

3667Kudos

4386Solutions

Re: How to customize packing slip

Hi @Sophieli

There are two ways in which you can access the Customise forms screen for packing slips.

1) Setup>>Customise Forms>>Invoices>>Packing Slips (Layout)>>Select the form to customise and then Customise (bottom right).

2) Sales>>Print/Email Invoices>>Advance Filters>>Change the Sale Type to be Packing Slips (Layout)>>Select the form to customise in the Selected Form for Sale list at the bottom of the Advance Filters and then select Customise.

For more information into customising forms please see Help Article: Personalising forms

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post