I can't export the Electronic Payments Register report to an excel file (AccountRight 2019.4)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I can't export the Electronic Payments Register report to an excel file (AccountRight 2019.4)

All other reports work fine, but not this particular one.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
13,309 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,309Posts

1,573Kudos

1,880Solutions

Re: I can't export the Electronic Payments Register report to an excel file (AccountRight 2019.4)

Hi @Anita_DEN 

Are you able to clarify what happens when you try and export that report? Are you getting an error and if so what is the exact wording of the error message? Is the option to export greyed out?

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: I can't export the Electronic Payments Register report to an excel file (AccountRight 2019.4)

Hi Neil_M,

Apologies for the late reply.

I just tried again. No error message, no greyed out box - I can click on the 'excel' option under 'Export', but nothing happens. When I had another excel file open, it seemed to export the report to an excel file, but while it was filling the excel file, it disappeared.

It makes me suspicious whether anything in my excel-setting is wrong, but I can export all other reports to an excel file. Very strange.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,109 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,109Posts

231Kudos

300Solutions

Hi @Anita_DEN

Thank you for the information provided. 

I would suggest checking to see if Excel is downloaded on your computer or if it is on the computer as an App, if it is on the computer as an app this would be why it is not sending the report to excel. Excel needs to be installed on the computer. 

Additionally, if it is downloaded on your computer can you please attach a diagnostic log of the file when you attempt to export it to excel. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

I think Excel is downloaded on my computer, and, as I said before, I have no issue exporting any other reports from MYOB to excel, it just doesn't work with the Electronic Payments Register report. No error message, just nothing happens.

I have attached the diagnostic log.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,109 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,109Posts

231Kudos

300Solutions

Hi @Anita_DEN

Thank you for the information provided. Having investigated this further currently this is a known issue where after you display the report and then attempt to export to excel it will not work. Our developers are aware and are looking into this issue. They do have a current work around:

Can you please attempt the following, can you export the report to excel from the index to reports menu (before displaying it), does this work?

image.png

I understand that this workaround may not be ideal however our product development team are still investigating.

Please let me know how you go.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post