I have a balance of -$0.001 in sales yesterday. As you can't even enter that amount...I can not get rid of it, apply it. As it sits in returns and credits, it keeps wanting me to apply the credit.

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User KathrynN55
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

I have a balance of -$0.001 in sales yesterday. As you can't even enter that amount...I can not get rid of it, apply it. As it sits in returns and credits, it keeps wanting me to apply the credit.

As you can't even enter that amount...I can not get rid of it, apply it. As it sits in returns and credits, it keeps wanting me to apply the credit. I deleted the last credit I applied to the sale and re-entered, but thatdid not fix the problem. How do I get rid of the decimal....0.001?

3 REPLIES 3
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: I have a balance of -$0.001 in sales yesterday. As you can't even enter that amount...I can not get rid of it, apply it. As it sits in returns and credits, it keeps wanting me to apply the credit.

Solved!!!

Partner AlanT
1,178 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

1,178Posts

883Kudos

0Solutions

Re: I have a balance of -$0.001 in sales yesterday. As you can't even enter that amount...I can not get rid of it, apply it. As it sits in returns and credits, it keeps wanting me to apply the credit.

Hi @KathrynN55 

How did you solve this?

I have an amount hanging about in one of my ledgers that I would like to get rid of.

Thanks,

AlanT

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Alan T....it finally let me apply the credit. I tried applying it heaps of times and said it couldn't. I am not arguing with it LOL

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post