INCLUDE CLOSED SALES

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
North
Trusted Cover User
70 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

70Posts

4Kudos

4Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

INCLUDE CLOSED SALES

When posting receipts to a customers account there appears to be an issue with closed sales appearing if a credit memo already exists on the customer account.

We have a customer who has paid by instalments and they have overpaid by instalments. When posting the first overpayment the include closed sales worked as expected. When posting the second overpayment the include closed sales did not work, the box was ticked and nothing appeared.

Please investigate this issue and advise. Just another annoying MYOB issue

1 REPLY 1
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,317Posts

1,108Kudos

903Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: INCLUDE CLOSED SALES

@North 

I remember this issue, in short the Receive Payments window's "Include closed sales" function only allows you to pay a closed Invoice once, the second time the Invoice will no longer appear.

There is a workaround to get this to work, here's a link to a forum post on what to do: allocation of payment for invoice already closed invoice with credit

From memory this is listed as a feature from the Classic Software, but there it is being looked at to change the existing behaviour in the future. I don't know exactly where they're at right now, though I'd expect these kinds changes to come after the major releases they're working through right now.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | E-invoicing
In Tray
Previously Worked On:
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
MYOB Support (2015-2019)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or