19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Import Missing

We recently upgraded to Accountright 2020.2.2. Imports have always worked fine but now Only one of three have come through even though there were no warnings or errors.

Also we are no longer able to find the MYOB Log in the same place as before.

Please assist.

Sue

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,039 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,039Posts

81Kudos

135Solutions

Re: Import Missing

Hello @met 

Could you let me know what it is you were trying to import? General Ledger, contacts, something else? Note that even if you did not receive an error message outright, there could still be information within the software that would be useful in troubleshooting why the imports haven't come through. This information can be found in the Import Log. An import log is created at the end of the import process as it's a text file that details any issues with the import. There's a link to it from the conclusion step of the Import and Export Assistant. Please follow the steps outlined in this article to download your import log for one of the failed imports and attach it as a screenshot to your reply. 

I will also link you to Importing and exporting tips, as well as Import and export fields. please have a look at these and do ensure you're following all of the tips outlined there. Importing can be picky at times and sometimes the smallest, seemingly insignificant typo can mean the file won't import.

Kind regards,
Emily Bisbach

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,039 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,039Posts

81Kudos

135Solutions

Re: Import Missing

Hello @met 

I am checking in to see how you got on with the above instructions. Please do let me know if you are still experiencing this issue and I will be happy to investigate further. Otherwise, if my response has answered your query, please do click 'Accept as Solution' so that others may find this information more easily.

Kind regards,
Emily Bisbach

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post