Imported invoice description missing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
xranton
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Imported invoice description missing

Hello,

I have imported an invoice created in Shiftcare (CRM software for the NDIS sector) but the description of the service sales is missing.

Furthermore, when trying to preview the invoice, the preview is opening it in different formats that i have never seen before. The preview always opened the invoices with the "invoice" format but now has a list with "Incipre-2009 ", "Incipln-2009", "MPS-Exsipln-2009" etc as per the attached screenshots.

Could you please help?

Screenshot 2022-11-28 132432 MYOB 1.png
Screenshot 2022-11-28 132544 MYOB 2.png
1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Imported invoice description missing

Hi @xranton 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. The description that is on the invoice would be imported from the 3rd party software. You will need to check with them to see if there is something in the setup preventing that information from being report.

In regards to the name of the forms available; Incsipre-2009 is just the abbreviated name of a default form, it is saying that its Tax INClusive Service Invoice Pre-printed type form. Incipln-2009 and MPS-Exsipln-2009 would be the same but instead its Plain Paper and MPS-Exclusive Plain Paper types.

When you mentioned you usually use the "invoice" format, is that a customised form? If it is, does it fall under the Service category or another layout type like Items? If it is a different layout then the invoice then that would be why it is not showing.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post