MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Importing Data

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing User morehopeful
13 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
morehopeful
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Importing Data

Hi

I have had success with importing in the past and can't understand why I am having so much trouble now.

I am simply trying to update prices. I get the following error:

0 records imported without errors.

0 records skipped.

2570 records imported with warnings.

Warning 44:  Invalid Account Number; account ignored.

I exported, opened in excel, ensured all Cost of sales, income & asset accounts were correct, zero'd out all my prices, saved as txt file and imported, only to get the above error.

not only did it produce this error, even tho it reported that it had imported with errors, there was no evidence of anything being imported, although it did change the profile of the said items by ticking the "I buy this item", when previously this was not ticked. This of course meant that everytime i went into the profile of any of these items it requested a GST code for buying. None of the prices had changed.

I have tried this many times and continue to be unsuccessful. Help here would be much appreciated

cheers

MH

2 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner jenniek
2,280 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
jenniek
Ultimate Partner

2280Posts

926Kudos

293Solutions

Re: Importing Data

Hi there,

Are you using the dash in the account number - try it without. Also make sure you are matching everything correctly. An import does not insert information into fields where there was nothing - unless you matched something to that field.

Regards,
Jennie Kingma
JK Business Systems Ltd, Hamilton, NZ
Email: jennie@jkbusiness.co.nz
Contributing User morehopeful
13 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
morehopeful
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Importing Data

Hi there

thanks for your comments

I have just tried again, I actually ensured that the first row was cmpleted coorectly, then I copied into the rest of the rows, so there was nothing missing. Still get the same error.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post