Importing Sales Orders sent from Customers

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User AHJS
108 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

108Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Importing Sales Orders sent from Customers

Hi Community

Just wondering if it's possible to have some of our customers send their purchase orders in a file format that I would be able to import directly into AccountRight as a Sales Invoice/Order?  Similiar to how you can import bank statments in CSV file format?

We have some customers that send through 10 page + orders that take about an hour each to input and then check.  I'm thinking that if there's a way I could imput them instead of manually typing them in it could help reduce time and potential mistakes?  We have tried scanning technology previously but it was costly and not reliable enough.

I'm not familar with all of the systems our customers generate their purchase orders from but there is Xero and Cin7 that I do know for example.

We are running AccountRight up to date.

Thanks so much

2 REPLIES 2
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,405 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,405Posts

2,207Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Importing Sales Orders sent from Customers

@AHJS 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

You could use the Import / Export feature. but you would need to have the import in an excel format that matched the MYOB import template.

Have a read of the MYOB SUPPORT NOTES on Import / Export that would be the first place to start.

If that does not help have a look at the MYOB ADD ON Page.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Experienced Cover User AHJS
108 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User