In Tray drag and drop

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PF_1
Experienced Cover User
43 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

43Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: In Tray drag and drop

This is so annyoing.  When you drag an invoice into the In Tray, it drags all the logo's etc in too!  I'v provided MYOB with all the information they asked for in terms of Windows when long ago and this is still a problem.  I guess they decided this quick fix is it!

Karen-131_1031
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Ive been saving mine onto my computer then pushing them over. I know its a pain, but it works and those ones seems to be working ok. the only problem i am having now is some files are too big for e.g telstra, it won't take the file. But yes i wish they would get it fixed its annoying.

PF_1
Experienced Cover User
43 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

43Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

You can drag the Telstra bill from your email, it works for me, it has a lot of data!

Karen-131_1031
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Ive tried many times in the last 6 months and it won't work. It use to work but not any more. Now I print the 1st page and summary page, scan and save and push into the in tray. It doesn't want to take such a big file. Alot of mobiles and plans on the invoice. the only thing i can think of is maybe my internet just isn't fast enough anymore. Not sure what else to do.

Marrone01
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Just drag to your desktop and then drag to your intray 

Its a pain as you then have to delete it off your desktop

but at least you get it into myob until they fix it

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,432 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,432Posts

960Kudos

1,183Solutions

Hi @Melmo @Karen-131_1031 @Marrone01 and @PF_1 

As previously mentioned our developers are investigating this, however, indications are that is an environmental issue, ie, caused by something outside of AccountRight. 

In the meantime we do recommend that clients use another upload method for the In Tray - save the file and attach manually, forward to your In Tray's email address or dragging the whole email into the In Tray will upload those attachments.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

PF_1
Experienced Cover User
43 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

43Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

With all due respect, this "environmental" reason has been given to us since November 2020.  I've provided MYOB with all the information they asked for to see if it is "environmental", yet no fix to it. 

PF_1
Experienced Cover User
43 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

43Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

I just tried using the email option to the In Tray and it works well, that is how XERO operates too.  I think that might be our best option!

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,432 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,432Posts

960Kudos

1,183Solutions

Hi @PF_1 

I do understand that this is frustrating. Please be assured that the information provided by yourself and other users is being used by our developers in their investigations. 

It is proving difficult to find the exact cause because it does appear to be environmental, not a change within AccountRight, and because it is intermittent, we've had reports from some users that it resolved itself.

I'm glad to hear that the email option works for you and appreciate your patience while this is investigated.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Melmo
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Wholeheartedly agree.   please stop saying this is 'environmental'.  I too have provided information.

Coupled with invoices still remaining in the intray once linked, invoices I have deleted from the intray re-appearing, it is causing me no end of frustration.

Will MYOB discount my subscription for the cost of receiptbank to now manage what has been broken for too long?

Not good enough MYOB.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post