In Tray not Loading documents

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User GlenRed
36 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

36Posts

34Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

In Tray not Loading documents

Hi

For some reason my documents are not loading properly in the intray.   This is a new issue as I have not had a problem before.

I send my document to the in tray and I can see the picture/details in the in tray, however, when I click on the document to expand it - it comes up blank and also when I attach to an invoice and magnify it - it is blank.

Thank you

Glenda

8 REPLIES 8
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,187 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,187Posts

1,013Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: In Tray not Loading documents

Hi @GlenRed,

I haven't experienced this issue and cannot seem to replicate this either, in order to track down the cause of this can I ask a few questions:

1. Can I ask if this is happening with every document or only 1?

2. If you use Save as or the Floppy Disk icon in the top left of the Enlarged window and save the PDF to your computer, can you view the PDF?

3. Can I ask when this issue occurred? IE: Right after upgrading to 2018.1 or was it perfectly fine the day before?

It may be worth trying to clear your AccountRight Cache in case this is the culprit also, in order to clear your AccountRight cache follow the steps below:

1. Open your Start Menu

2. Type: %localappdata%

3. Open the %localappdata% folder:
temp.png

4. Open the MYOB Folder.

5. Open the AccountRight Folder.

6. Open the Cache Folder.

7. Clear all files listed here.

The Cache files are files containing operational data within AccountRight to make some operations faster, if these files corrupt in any way this could lead to unexpected behaviour in AccountRight.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Social Support

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Experienced Cover User GlenRed
36 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

36Posts

34Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Hayden for your quick response.

1. Its happened with a few but not all.  I wondered if it was to do with size? 

2. Yes I can save the pdf to my computer and it views fine.

3. Happened after upgrade.

Clearing the cache files has worked!  I can now see them no problem.  All solved - thank you!

Kind regards

Glenda

Experienced Cover User PaintersQLD
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

39Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for logging this complaint @GlenRed. We were suffering similar problems with the In Tray straight after the AccountRight 2018.1 upgrade. Thanks for the clearing Cache solution @Haydes - it seems to have worked so far. Probably an issue to investigate though - problematic when some features are improved then others fail Smiley Sad

Experienced Cover User TheSeatShop
52 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

52Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

I'm having the exact same issue, however the folder 'tree' you describe doesn't exist on my system. Under the AccountRight folder are a bunch of version numbers going back to 2016. Then under each version is a cache folder, however the cache folder under 2018.1 is empty.

MYOB Moderator Jake_N
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

1,419Posts

193Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @TheSeatShop

I have seen your other post with your feedback about two things you have found. I have mentioned another workaround that may work for you since this solution doesn't seem to apply for you. AccountRight 2018 - In Tray and Item Search 

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Developer

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User Rolly
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I have the exact same problem after upgrading. tried clearing the cache (not sure if it was the correct one as not in same location in the tree). Also tried the refresh button and issues still exists. Any one have another option to try?

Thanks

Rolly

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,787 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,787Posts

1,378Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Rolly

Are you able to confirm the location of the cache folder you cleared when trying to resolve this? As each version of AccountRight has its own cached information it could be possible to clear an incorrect folder which wouldn’t resolve the issue.

Additionally, you could try closing out of the InTray and then opening it up again. Although this should do the same thing as the refresh button it is still a worthwhile thing to try just to rule it out.

Lastly if you haven’t already done so, I’d recommend upgrading to AccountRight 2018.2 which has recently been released. As with each release, there are a number of tweaks and improvements in the background which may help resolve this as well. You can access the latest release through our Products Download Page

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User Rolly
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Neil_M,

thanks for the reply. Information requested is below.

The cache file was in: C:\Users\Roland Layton\AppData\Local\MYOB\AccountRight\2018.2\Cache

File: companyFileCache_d3ad388b-68b7-4fe2-93cc-3b55820013af.cache

I didn't think this was the correct cache file but it was the only one I could find.

Have tried all combinations of closing and refreshing InTray. Also restarted the program many times.

This is happening in 2018.2, I never had the issue before updating to 2018.2.

Thanks for your help.

Rolly

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post