MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

In Tray

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User Notlawwa
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Notlawwa
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

In Tray

Hi,

I have been scanning in my bills etc and loading them into in-tray then creating purchases.

I have found it very useful to be able to obtain the soft copy when needed rather than waiting til i get home from my business to check the filing , and the fact that my filing has gone from heaps to virtually the bare minimum.

Since I have been doing this I have been scanning into email format and archiving a copy of the scanned email. I do eventually would like to stop this as it is cumbersome and somewhat counter productive.

Though my concern is if I was to stop my subscription to the online file becuse my business stopped trading,  then all of my data would get wiped as I would only be able to have the file offline? Would be silly to pay $88 a month for a subcription just incase of a ATO audit.

Do you have any insight as to the future of the how the invoices are stored? Would be fantastic if there was an option to download all source documents.

3 REPLIES 3
Super Partner TallBooks
236 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
TallBooks
Super Partner

236Posts

314Kudos

46Solutions

Re: In Tray

Hi @Notlawwa

Your documents can always be downloaded once attached to a bill, so if the time came to end a subscription simply go in and download any attachments required and store in a google drive etc.

I generally find it's good to put all important documents into a cloud drive like Google Drive/Drop Box and then upload them into the InTray so that way you've got them stored separetely in one place as well.

Kind Regards

Samuel Burmeister
Tall Books - Certified MYOB Partner
Training, Set-up & Small Business Bookkeeping
info@tallbooks.com.au
www.tallbooks.com.au
Experienced Cover User Notlawwa
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Notlawwa
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

But to download them you would have to click on every single one and download them , which would be a massive task and nuisance. Theres no one button to download the whole lot.

Seems I am right in keeping a copy not on MYOB i.e.google drive, email scanned copy

Super Partner TallBooks
236 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
TallBooks
Super Partner

236Posts

314Kudos

46Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Notlawwa

Yes you've definitely go a good system there, it would require individual download.

Kind Regards

Samuel Burmeister
Tall Books - Certified MYOB Partner
Training, Set-up & Small Business Bookkeeping
info@tallbooks.com.au
www.tallbooks.com.au
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post