In tray documents not including all information

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Petonna-Sonia
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Petonna-Sonia
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

In tray documents not including all information

I have a supplier who provides PDF bills.  I am finding that when we open the document in MYOB from this particular supplier, it is blank.  I've tried to Save the document and then upload, however it still not showing the details of the purchase.

4 REPLIES 4
Trusted Cover User seqtt
90 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
seqtt
Trusted Cover User

91Posts

28Kudos

3Solutions

Re: In tray documents not including all information

I came across the same problem only yesterday, only because I needed some retrospective invoice details. The minimised icon in the invoice looks ok, but most of the details missing when you enlarge it. All subsequent invoices from this supplier had the same problem. But other suppliers pdf's are fine? Odd... and I don't really want to be opening each attached doc to confirm that the attachment was successful 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4115Kudos

4594Solutions

Hi @Petonna-Sonia

I would recommend taking a look at a similar post on this topic: Not able to view enlarged image of linked purchase invoice. This has been something that we have passed onto the required team for further investigation. A suggested workaround is to adjust the zoom percentage, however, it doesn't work in all cases.

CC @seqtt

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Petonna-Sonia
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Petonna-Sonia
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

The workaround hasn't worked. :-(

When can we expect this to be addressed by your IT Department?

When fixed will the existing documents be viewable?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4115Kudos

4594Solutions

Hi @Petonna-Sonia

Sorry to hear that the potential workaround hasn't worked for you. The only other workaround that I know about is to re-save the original document (i.e. the copy before it uploaded to the In Tray) and then re-upload that. In some cases, you could use the current uploaded one, I would be saving that, printing it through a PDF printer and then reuploading that reprinted one through the In Tray. This workaround is a bit of a long shot and doesn't also work.

In terms of a product resolution, as mentioned, on that linked post this is something that we have passed across to the relevant team to investigate further. However, at this stage, we don't have a timeframe for when that particular solution will be available.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post