Cover User
Australia
merkelj
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

In tray documents not loading

In Tray is uploading invoices from email but does not complete, wheels keep spinning.  When I link to a new invoice does not prefill any information.  Also when I close Intray window all documents disappear from the intray.

I have contacted Myob Help but received no help.  Thanks hoping someone can assist

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

1000Kudos

877Solutions

Re: In tray documents not loading

Hi @merkelj - Hayden here from the In Tray crew.

From how I understand your post, after sending an attachment via email you can see it in your In Tray as spinning and it has not stopped.

With this, I hope to elaborate a bit here: The spinning cog means that there are some background workers sending the document to our OCR provider to try and fetch some data out of the document you have uploaded. The spinner means that it hasn't received a "we have data" or "we don't have data" response from our servers and so it will keep spinning until it gets that response, during this time there is no data so you won't see any Prefill when trying to link or create from this attachment.

We are currently in the process of migrating our OCR providers however I've been keeping track of the requests and I can't see any stuck in pending from what I can see. I can see it's been about 2 hours since your post, so I am curious if this it's still spinning for you as the queue has mostly downsized from where it was.

That said, what you mentioned toward the end confuses me a little:

@merkelj wrote:

when I close Intray window all documents disappear from the intray.

Are you able to elaborate this part for me? From that alone, I'd say if the window is closed you won't see documents until the window is back open. Is this a case of re-opening the window and you lose all your documents?

Looking forward to seeing your response.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
merkelj
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
merkelj
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello Hayden

Yes you are correct when I close  the window and reopen all documents are gone (this has only been the case in last 7 days).  Frustrating as I then don't know which invoices have been added to bills and which ones to redo.

I also stopped invoice loading after half an hour as moving on to other things. 

Documents do not finish loading at all.

I can create a new bill (while wheels are spinning) however myob does not prefill any info at all which makes the task a long one when you have a lot of invoices.

Hope you can help. 

MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

1000Kudos

877Solutions

Thanks for confirming that @merkelj 

From what I can tell the overall health of the system isn't affected at all and from several test accounts I used I am able to load the Documents correctly.

With the documents "spinning", could you please post a screenshot here so I can be sure that we're talking about the same "spinning" annimation? You can attach screenshots to forum posts by using the Photos button on the editor (this will only accept image files, not word docs)

Though with documents disappearing after the window is closed, this is not something the system is designed to do as it cannot delete these attachments. I'd be curious if anything is being logged, could you also post the Diagnostic Log here so I can take a peak?

To find the Diagnostic Log:
1. Open your Start Menu
2. Type: %localappdata%
3. Open the %localappdata% folder:
temp.png
4. Open the MYOB Folder.
5. Open the AccountRight Folder.
6. Open the Version folder (E.g: 2018.4)
7. Open the Diagnostics Folder.
8. Copy the Huxley.Application_xxxx.log file to your Desktop to get to it easier.

You can use the Choose file button on the Reply page to add files to your post as attachments.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
merkelj
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
merkelj
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

screenshot myob.png

MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

1000Kudos

877Solutions

Hi @merkelj 

Thanks for the details here, from looking at the Log there was something here that worried me. Here's the event:

2019-06-12 09:54:40.7826,MYOB.Huxley.UI.Decorators.DecoratorFaultProcessor,Error,1,Unhandled error. : MYOB.Huxley.API.HuxleyApplicationException:  (CouldNotDeleteTrinityDocument): Error deleting Document 'd2971e12-41eb-49d9-b8fc-e5a8b29da84f'

It looks like there was a failure when trying to delete a document, from your description of simply closing the window makes the documents disappear it sounds like it's trying to delete the documents.

I'd think that support should take a look at this, could you please send a Private Message to them and include:

This way the support crew looking at the Inbox can take a look when they're able. You can send a Private Message to Support by clicking this link: Send PM to Social Team

Note: This Inbox is case-by-case and messages can be removed if there wasn't a staff member recommending the PM first. It's best to make a post for any other issues that you might have outside of this one.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post