Incorrect Activity Rate on time billing invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Incorrect Activity Rate on time billing invoices

Hi All,

I found myob will automatically change the activity rate when I preparing the time billing invoice.

For example, I enter a activity slip with 0.3 hrs and $49.88 activity rate excl GST. Then the rate becomes $49.87 itself when the invoice generated. We always use tax exclusive on the invoices. Although the total amount looks the same ($14.96) becasue it's rounded, the different rate is still annoying. Also, sometimes the rate changed dramatically by 4 or 5 cent, which is completely incorrect instead of a rounding problem. 

Can someone help me to deal with that problem? I tried to manually changed the rate, while sometimes it will make the time billing messy as system will notice I'm overbilling a couple of cent and leave the variance in the time billing preparation.

Kind Regards

Brady

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,670 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,670Posts

176Kudos

257Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Incorrect Activity Rate on time billing invoices

Hi @ACI_Brady 

Upon testing, it has been found that activity rate on time billing invoices does have some rounding inconsistencies and the rate automatically changes to a different figure if the hours entered are 0.3 or under when using activity slips. 

If a time billing invoice is created without using activity slips, that is by selecting the relevant activity in a time billing invoice sale layout, it does display the rates correctly.

As far as rounding issue with the activity slips is concerned, I have passed this on to our product development team to have a look into. 

I do apologise for the inconvenience caused due to it. 

Please feel free to post should you have any other queries. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post