Intray improvements

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Intray improvements

3 things that stand out as a return user (from Xero).

1. I cannot attach source documents to AP drafts.  I was bringing my AP into draft pending approval - creating the draft from an uploaded supplier invoice. If MYOB cannot attach the source document here (and I see no reason why it shouldn't) then intray is absolutely useless!  Xero certainly has this function.  Bringing in accounts payable as drafts allows us to see what is outstanding for approval - this certainly has an impact on our bottom line every month - if there are unapproved invoices not entered as quotes ( and now we won't be doing this because quotes can't hold a source document!!!!!) this can have a massive impact on our bottom line and what appears to be a good month suddenly becomes a disaster!

2. MYOB cannot print an opened source document without a lot of drama - default the download to one programme eg PDF and make this happen!  If I lose a document I want to be able to go to MYOB and print another copy - another epic fail!

3.  For reasons best known to itself - I cannot scan invoices directly from our printer to MYOB - why not?  The email is correct in the printer!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post