Inventory Movement Report

LRSLAV
1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Inventory Movement Report

Can anyone advise how to print a movement report once you have moved stock between locations in MYOB? In the old version of MYOB you could just run a movement report

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Staff Post AliK607
382 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
MYOB Staff Post

382Posts

165Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Inventory Movement Report

Hello,

It is my understanding that the report you are looking for is not yet available in this version of MYOB (i.e. v2019.2 Accountright)

However, when the report is made available in future releases, it can be retrieved under Inventory > Move items > Print. If we try to do this now, i get the following message. (attached)

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
movement reprot.PNG
Experienced User VGIR
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

This is very fustrating as we now how no proof of stock movements being made until this report is released in a future update??  When you record a stock movement you don't get a reference number or anything to be able to refer your stock transfers to.  I hope this is rectified as soon as possible.  Having 3 branches that we move stock between and no way to prove that we have made the movement in MYOB isnt very practical.

Contributing Cover User Leen266
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

This is a big problem for me as well, please have this rectified as soon as possible before errors start getting made...

Experienced Cover User Leah11
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

This is a hug eprobem for me aswell, no traceability of movement - i have had to create an off the system manual process until the function is available .... not very practical

Experienced Partner Freman
18 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

18Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

it's now 15 October, the last of the premier V19 holdouts have now been moved to AR Premier 2019.3 due to STP.

& what do do they find... No Item Movement, no way to audit or verify item location movments. 

I've been talking to support for the last hour, apparently the current movement 'transactions' and not actually transactions at all, they are just balance updates in the back end data only, with no associated journal/transaction recorded anywhere at all! Accounting 101 was ignored when this was implemented apparently Smiley Wink

They did say the there will be a movement  update in 7days, but by the sounds of things there will be no historical data to report prior to the update,

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post