Inventory adjustment report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
thethomas02
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Inventory adjustment report

HI

I need to be able to print a report following doing an inventory adjustment journal showing the item, quantity, adjusted amount dollar value and a memo.

Pretty much exactly how the inventory journal looks.

I can't find any such report.

Please help.

Inventory Jnl.PNG
1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator
7,856 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,856Posts

642Kudos

1,227Solutions

Re: Inventory adjustment report

Hi @thethomas02 

Inventory Adjustment journals are displayed in the Inventory Transaction Journal report, which you can customise to add columns such as the Allocation Memo. This report is more focused on the debits and credits within journals. You can also consider the Item Register [Detail] report, which displays the adjustments of items within a date range, it can include information such as quantity changed and can also be customised to add additional columns.

Alternatively, you can use File > Import/Export Assistant > Inventory Adjustments to export the transaction recorded. Open the exported text file in Excel which will be displayed in a very similar layout to the journal and print it from there. 

I hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to post again if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post