User
Singapore
Hlaing

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Inventory item error

Hello! I am using MYOB premier V13 Singapore version. and I've problem with inventory usage. when i record the item usage, the figure goes to wrong inventory list, however I set up item detail correctlly and choose assesst account for inventory correctly.

eg. I record usage of item pencil which is under the inventory stationary. when i check the recap transaction it's OK.

but when check the general ledger of inventory stationary. the transaction is not there and it was recorded in other inventory list like inventory kitchen. is there anyone who can solve that kind of error.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4118Kudos

4597Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Inventory item error

Hi @Hlaing 

I see you are posting from Singapore, while we welcome your contribution to this MYOB Community Forum its primary aim is to support the Australian and New Zealand based MYOB products. If you are using a Singapore version of the program I would recommend speaking to the software provider for your region  - for Singapore this would be Abss.

In terms of the Australian and New Zealand based AccountRight Classic range, the Recap Transaction window will show what the transaction will look like if it was recorded now i.e. after you changed the linked account. The Transaction Journal will show what the transaction was actually recorded as. You can typically place a full stop (period) at the end of the memo field of the transaction to resolve this situation as it will re-record the transactions with the new linked accounts.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Hlaing
3 Posts
User
Singapore
Hlaing

3Posts