Inventory item not appearing in drop down menu when entering a new purchase

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ChristinaA
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Inventory item not appearing in drop down menu when entering a new purchase

Hi

I have an inventory item(Lge Primer 401)  which has a zero balance of units on hand - This appears as zero on my Item List in the Inventory Module - so this is accurate.

Now, I have purchased more units of Lge Primer 401 from a supplier.

When I go to my purchases module to enter the bill the drop down inventory list only contains items in my inventory which have some stock on hand. The drop down menu in the purchases module DOES NOT contain any item with a zero units on hand balance.  Therefore the item I wish to replenish Lge Primer 401 DOES NOT appear in my drop down menu and therefore I am unable to add it to my inventory list.

How do I overcome this please?  I need to enter the suppliers invoice so that I can pay it and at the same time put the items into my inventory.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
detee
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Inventory item not appearing in drop down menu when entering a new purchase

Hi Christina,

Is your issue resolved as yet?

If not, I am assuming you are using "Receive Items". I believe MYOB has a feature to hide products that have zero or less quantities in fields.

This will be just a matter of checking that the invertory item is not marked as Inactive (this possible is still allowing you to purchase). Also check your committed levels, I have noticed in the past that sometimes this plays with the system a little bit by tricking the quantites allow it to hide due to a zero stock level.

Not sure if this will help you but im not MYOB expert Smiley Happy 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post