MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Invoice Due Dates on MYOB invoice portal

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User AlliKat82
32 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
AlliKat82
Experienced Cover User

32Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice Due Dates on MYOB invoice portal

Hi,

Today I received an email from a customer who was asking for clarification of their pay-by-date; as they had received their invoice (dated 9/11/2016) and it was stating that it was overdue.  Pay-by-date for this invoice is the 18th November 2016.  I understand that the invoice date is used to determine when an invoice becomes overdue in the MYOB system rather than the pay-by-date; but how is an invoice dated 2 days ago overdue??  Is there a way to change this section of the invoice portal?

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,198 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29198Posts

3493Kudos

4286Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Invoice Due Dates on MYOB invoice portal

Hi @AlliKat82

The due date on an online invoice is taken from the terms placed on the invoice. This can be seen on the individual invoice by going into that Invoice and selecting the Terms arrow (top right). From within here you can see when the invoice is due. By default the terms of an invoice will be taken from the Customer's card>>Selling details tab>>Customer Term information. However it can be changed on a per invoice basis. 

If you are wishing to have a different due date on that online invoice I would recommend making that the terms are set appropriately on the invoice and that you do have the correct Due Date. If that is the incorrect date then do make the necessary changes to the terms to achieve that date. You might also want to check the terms section of that customer's card to ensure that they are set correctly in that window for future invoices.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post