Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice Printing Option

Since yesterday printing a Sales  Item Invoice when you select print the first option is our Quote Template so you then need to "Select another form" then  from "select form" box select the Item Invoice Form. This becomes time consuming when this happens to all staff on all invoices. Its not happening when the layout is a service invoice.

Why is it suddenly picking the Quote Form now. Can this be changed.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,048 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,048Posts

4,256Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Invoice Printing Option

Hi @karenlee1 

By default, the Enter Sales window will use the Printed Form listed on the customer's card as the default form in the Print list. This form is set on a card customer card level through the Selling Details>>Printed Form field on the customer's card. Note: A default sales layout does need to be selected on the card to have that Printed Form field on the customer's card.

If you don't have a Printed Form set on the customer's card, the system will use the form that is set in the Print/Email Invoices>>Advanced Filters>>Selected Form for Sale as the default for that Print option.

So if you are finding the incorrect form is being used, I would first review the customer's card and the printed form listed. Following that do check the Print/Email invoices>>Advanced Filters.

More information on the default form for invoices can be found on Help Article: Set the default forms to use when emailing or printing 

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User karenlee1
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoice Printing Option

Hi Steven_M

The information inadvertently worked. I went into  the Print/Email Invoices>Advanced filters then selected Sales Item Invoice Template then printed an invoice. After printing I went back into Open invoices , selected several invoices and now that Invoice Template template occures first in the print.

It's strange that the Quote Template appeared first for the first time last week. We have been using AR for many years and it's never happened before. Usually when in Quotes, Quote template would come up first, Orders, Order template would come up first , likewise with Sales Invoices It would be a tedious task to change all our cards as we have been using MYOB for 20years and all our cards are set to default as originally did have any customized templates.. We never print invoices in bulk, each individual prints invoice at time of entering each invoice.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post