Invoice Reminders coming up blank

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
traceywlossak
4 Posts
User

4Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Invoice Reminders coming up blank

Hello

I have contacted MYOB help and havent been able to get any assistance with this.  In the last 3 days this is happening when I want to set a new invoice reminder in a client card.  Does anyone know how to fix this.  I am using accountright premier online version 22.8.0

thanks

CaptureRemindersBlank.JPG
48 REPLIES 48
Ninette
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoice Reminders coming up blank

Having the same problem

swampette
3 Posts
User

3Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I am also having the exact same problem.  I noticed it late last week, and it's still blank this week.  

Ruth-DST
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Having the same problem!  Can we at least get an acknowledgement of the issue if you haven't got a solution please?

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi Everyone

We have seen the Internet explorer settings cause the Invoice reminders window to display blank. To check if this is your issue can you do the following:

1. open Internet explorer
  2. click the Settings cog
  3. choose Compatibility View settings
  4. deselect Display intranet sites in Compatibility View
  5. reopen the Invoice reminders window

If that doesn't resolve the issue can you check if you are able to update the Invoice reminders by accessing the file in the browser.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

traceywlossak
4 Posts
User

4Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

I have just done that and it is still blank.  It was working fine until last Thursday and has come up blank ever since.  I believe it is a MYOB problem as it is not just our file

Not sure what you mean by this?

If that doesn't resolve the issue can you check if you are able to update the Invoice reminders by accessing the file in the browser.

Many thanks

Tracey

Ninette
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

I dont use Internet Explorer but Microsoft Edge on Laptop and Firefox on PC. Issue is occuring on both computers.

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

220Kudos

4Solutions

@Tracey_H  Please refer to MYOB case # 01138274

After spending my second day on chat/phone support about this, MYOB finally confirmed about 10 minutes ago that this is a known issue on the desktop version (was working for me on 20/9 when I went on leave but not on 28/9 when I came back). Workaround is to use the browser version for editing reminders, and also for turning on or off for cards.

The compatibility view change doesn't fix it. Whitelisting the reminders portal in internet explorer and antivirus doesn't fix it. Right clicking the grey window to get properties and look at developer page thing doesn't fix it. Don't waste time and money asking IT to check for environmental factors either (which I did when MYOB support told me it definitely WASN'T a MYOB issue last week). 

Ninette
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you, are MYOB working on resolving this issue?   I rarely use the browser MYOB and I find it less user friendly, it would be better if they can fix the problem.

traceywlossak
4 Posts
User

4Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

I dont use the desktop version - only a browser version and it is not working for me

Looks like Im going to have to spend another day on the phone - I gave up after day one

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post