Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Invoice Reminders not working

Hi @SarahPK 

While the settings for Invoice reminders are added to the AccountRight Desktop application and browser interface, these don't send those reminders, it is the Online Invoice Portal. So, in theory, if the setting is enabled in the browser interface it applies to the Desktop environment as well.

In your case, you mentioned that the Desktop interface is not sending invoice reminders, I would recommend that you do have Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing - Send Emails Using AccountRight enabled in the Desktop application. This will ensure that the Online Invoice Portal is used to send those invoices (as opposed to Outlook) and therefore should send those invoice reminders based on the invoice reminder settings.

If you are encountering a different situation I would recommend starting a new topic on your invoice reminders not sending so the MYOB Community can investigate in more detail.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Mervyn
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

My Invoice reminders also has a blank screen and has been for quite sometime. Are you any closer to rectifying this issue that has obviously been reported months ago?

I use the desktop version and do not want to be logging in via a browser just to 'get around' the problem.

deewaller
4 Posts
User
Australia

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hello I am also having the same trouble with Invoice Reminders.  I have set to send emails using AccountRight in emailling preverences. I have set up invoice reminders in the online version as the screen is grey in the desk top version.  However reminders are still not being sent to customers.  When is this going to be fixed!!!

aMaca
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Add me to the list, mine is also not working, I too dont want to use browser.  Thanks

Pauline23
Contributing User
14 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

I have read your comment below. 

I am using the browser interface and trying to select Invoice Reminders for an Individual customer.

Please find attached a screenshot of this field. I cannot access the area I need.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Pauline

MYOB Reminders.PNG
DebMcW
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I also can not access it via the website. I do not even get an option to tick any boxes, so I can do nothing about it at this stage. It is imperritive to have this function for my business.

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi all,

Thank you for your posts. 

We have seen that the Internet Explorer settings cause the Invoice Reminders window to display blank. To check if this is your issue can you do the following:

1. open Internet explorer
  2. click the Settings cog
  3. choose Compatibility View settings
  4. deselect Display intranet sites in Compatibility View
  5. reopen the Invoice reminders window

If this your Invoice Reminders window is still not showing, please access it through the browser. To be able to set Invoice Reminders in the browser, kindly sign into app.myob.com >> Go into Sales Settings >> Reminders >> Reminders Settings. You may try a different browser (recommended is Google Chrome) if the options to choose from aren't showing. This Help Article, Setting Up Invoice Reminders, has more information on this that you can use as a guide as well. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Pauline23
Contributing User
14 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

Is there a format to send these annoying issues direct to the MYOB developers?  I don't think the MYOB Community are responsible for investigating these matters in more detail, when they are known faults.  Xero has an area where you can lodge your enhancement requests - does MYOB?

I can't access invoice reminders from the desktop, I still get a blank  screen.  As per the attached doc, my on-line MYOB shows that "Enable Invoice Reminders" is NOT ticked, and yet MYOB automatically sent invoice reminders to all my customers this month. How do I turn off all reminders, as I prefer to send a statement with aging each month.

Thanks

suesp01
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

Have just tried both of the above and neither work. Why offer something that we then have to try so hard to use.

This has been going on for months from when I first requested help.

Sue

designerpave1
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I don't believe this has been fixed.  It is now June 2023.  Any update?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post