8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Invoice doesn't print USD & $ symbol with the upgraded AccountRight 2019

I am having a problem that after upgrading to AccountRight Premier 2019. my USD invoice doesn't print US$ symbol anymore; I haven't realised until the customer paid AUD into USD account (USD bank account details in the invoice), my old MYOB Premier 11 doesn't have this issue. With New AccountRight 2019, the AUD invoice is ok; it shows $ symbol. Is there a way to fix this issue? It would be a big problem for us as we can't send an invoice, a statement to overseas customers.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Ultimate Partner
4,550 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

4,550Posts

2,059Kudos

576Solutions

Re: Invoice doesn't print USD & $ symbol with the upgraded AccountRight 2019

Hi @TC2957 , this is a regrettable omission in the new program. The only thing you can do at the moment (2020.1) is add the currency code to the invoice and statement forms, together with a text box reading such as "This document displays values in: ".

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)

Highlighted
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoice doesn't print USD & $ symbol with the upgraded AccountRight 2019

I tried, it took a lot of time to align the currency code, in the end, it doesn't look nice and too much work since we have many order, invoice, statement forms to be added.

I am contacting MYOB to see how I can get back to my old version as the company file is not compatible. Worst case scenario, I have no choice to re-do all the entries. luckily, we just upgraded to new version a month ago.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post