Invoice email notification turn off

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
pls08
Experienced User
26 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

26Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoice email notification turn off

@Steven_M 

We all know there has been a change. That is obvious by the number of complaints regarding the change.

This change is causing a considerable amount of watsed time and effort for ALL users for absolutely no benefit.

What is ridiculously frustrating for all of us is generic replies that provide virtually no acknowlegment of the huge delays and problems this change is causing and that it does not appear to have had any priority placed upon fixing a change that should never have happened..

What would be refreshing is that you team acknowlege that in hindsight this was obviously not very well  thought out prior to releasing the change and then removing the change.

We write code for software at out company. This is a minor change and can be remedied easily.

@Steven_M now that is frustrating

Karen18
6 Posts
User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

@Steven_M 

You posted: 

"While we do haven't any further information we can supply on this topic about the potential removal of that message, we are cataloging your comments and feedback on this change for our product teams to review."

Are you able at least to let us know when the product teams will be reviewing the feedback given.  This unwanted and unneccessary addition to my workload is frustrating and I don't imagine you've received any positive feedback on this new feature?

eugeneg
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

13Kudos

1Solutions

I'm loving the responses, seems this "feature"is universaly hated.

I'm also noticing NO response from MYOB - cat got yer tongue?

I have a suggestion MYOB, why not hold a referendum to poll the true feelings of the masses?

DerekRaine
Experienced Cover User
60 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

60Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

I just got an email.  The February updates from MYOB.

I quote:

This month we've brought you the top content to help you manage your critical business workflows more efficiently and get the most out of your MYOB software

I would like my workflow to be efficient like it used to be, like just before you forced the last update, adding this extra step.

Sundot
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Step 1: Create an invoice. Step 2: Select 'Send' Step 3: Click 'Attach PDF' icon. Step 4: Select the method you would like to share the invoice (Email, Whatsapp, SMS) Step 5: Choose who you will be sending it to. Step 6: Click 'Send'

Fie3
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

We are having the same issue as everyone else with the Invoice sent message.  When you are sending multiple invoices a day this becomes extremly frustrating. 

When are MYOB removing this or at least giving users the option of disabling the message.

Emerald1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Please add me to this list too. Annoying and should definitely have a tick box to prevent future pop ups

Genie4000
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Receiving a notification after sending each individual invoice is a ridiculous WASTE OF TIME for users. Especially when you can email 30-100+ invoices in a day.

We can see the email was successful by checking Outlook SENT folder. We know this. It is obvious.

If developers are bored perhaps they should fix bugs in the s/w rather than waste time introducing more and more useless notifications.

Ellaboston
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Please add me to the growing list of negative feedback about this new 'message'. I can't imagine it would be too difficult to release a quick update to include the removal of this annoying feature. It is beyond frustrating and needs to be fixed ASAP.

andrea007
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

how do I turn this on? as I want email confirmation please

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post