Invoice is printing 1 line on each page so a 1 page invoice is printing out 30 pages

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HazelT
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

11Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice is printing 1 line on each page so a 1 page invoice is printing out 30 pages

For one of my customers their invoices are normally 1 page but their invoice is creating a page for each line on the invoice.  A one page invoice is turning into 36 pages with each page only having 1 line included on it.  I have deleted the recurring transaction thinking it is a problem with that but the same issue has occurred.  Do I need to delete the card file which has the history of over 6 years of sales?  Can you please help as this customer is being driven insane with our invoices!

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Invoice is printing 1 line on each page so a 1 page invoice is printing out 30 pages

Hi @HazelT 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delay in replying. If you are using a customised form I would check the template of that form in Setup>>Customise forms. One thing to look for is having more than one table in the form as this will print over multiple pages.

This help article will help with customising forms: Personalising forms 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

HazelT
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

11Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Invoice is printing 1 line on each page so a 1 page invoice is printing out 30 pages

Hi Tracey, I finally worked out what the problem was as it was driving our customer mad getting 30 page invoices for what should have been 2 pages.  It was the job number!!!  It must have got corrupted in an update.  When I removed the job number from the invoices the document reverted back to the normal formatting and printed out correctly.  I was then able to go back to all the previous invoices where multiple pages were printing out and delete the job number and then re email the invoices with the correct formatting.  It took me a while to work out but glad I found the solution and didn't have to redo all the invoicing. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post