MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Invoice items are listed as ex-GST

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User OzBee
21 Posts
Contributing Cover User
OzBee
Contributing Cover User

21Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice items are listed as ex-GST

I am customising the sales item invoice form and notice that each item listed shows the cost with GST removed. That is, if I sell an item for $110, the item is listed as costing $100 on the invoice and GST is added at the end to all items purchased at the bottom of the invoice. This is misleading to my customers. Is it possible to show all prices on the invoice as inc GST?

2 REPLIES 2
Partner AlanT
1,112 Posts
Partner
Australia
AlanT
Partner

1112Posts

861Kudos

182Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Invoice items are listed as ex-GST

@OzBee

Hi Robert,

When you are customising the invoice layout, click on the Table section to select it, then right click and from the pop up menu, select the Show/Hide columns option.

Selecting the INC AMOUNT and/or INC PRICE willuse the tax inclusive price and amounts.

Hope this helps,

Alan

Ultimate Partner ronatbas
4,518 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
ronatbas
Ultimate Partner

4518Posts

3262Kudos

714Solutions

Re: Invoice items are listed as ex-GST

@OzBee @AlanT

In v19 you are able to change the Inc./Exc from within the customising screen but in AR201x.x you have to select the right tax type on the way in. You have selected Plain Paper Invoice which should read Plain paper tax exc. So the path is Invoices> type >the top one is  Tax Inclusive Plain Paper. Just another example of developers using a different form of English than people in the real wolrd.

Ron B
BAS Group
03 95588477

info@basgroup.com.au
Making MYOB work for you
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post